On Tuesday night was Aubrey's 1st grade BUGZ play. She was a lady bug and had 1 line: "I hope they have a cheese souffle and tuna casserole." Her teacher told me later that the other teachers were commenting on how well she said her part. She was one of the few kids that could be understood. We're proud of her. She did a good job and most important was that she had fun.
3 comments:
How fun! I love end of the year stuff!!!
You're right, it does help to have beautiful people to take pictures of...speaking of, you should let me do your next family picture!!!
I'm still trying to work out the details. I'll include all of the pictures edited on a CD and probably an 8X10. But I'm not sure what a fare price is. What's your oppinion?
Thanks for the insight! I was thinking like $50 sitting fee (family)while I'm beginning and like I said before I'd include the cd with edited pics.
Post a Comment