Sunday, October 26, 2008

FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE FIVE

I got this email from my sister-in-law Ashley. Just a little more info about me.

A) Five places that I go to over and over:
kid's school, church, Target, Peterson's house, grocery store
B)Five people who e-mail me regularly:
my Dad, Terry H., Tera, Janna, and all the spam email lumped into one
C) Five of my favorite places to eat:
Tony Roma's, Quizno's, Roadhouse Grill, Wendy's, Del Taco
D) Five places I'd rather be:
the Temple (any of them), Salt Lake City to visit my family and friends, a condo at Clear Lake, Cedar City to visit the Moyle's, out w/ friends
F) Five TV shows I watch:
LOST, HGTV, Passport to Europe/South America w/ Samantha Brown, Disney Channel, The Eleventh Hour
G) Five Places I've vacationed:
Santa Barbara, Angels Camp, Clear Lake, Salt Lake City, San Diego

1 comment:

HappyOrtons said...

cool post!
I might do this too.