Friday morning Julie and I went with Amy to the final fitting of her wedding dress. She wanted us to see how to tie the red sash behind her back. The alterations lady assured her that someone there would know how to do it. Amy became increasingly frustrated when nobody knew how to tie it like the lady said and unfortunately that lady was no longer there. Finally someone did. After a few minutes of trying it ourselves Julie and I got smart and took out our digital cameras to record her as she tied the sash and did up everything your supposed to on the back of the dress. That way Jessie would be able to do it for her bridal sitting and we would remember in Tahoe when they get married.
I've included a couple of snap shots of her dress and because I'm going to be in trouble for doing so, I included a couple of her and Jessie's engagement pictures. You see, she hadn't showered that morning or put on makeup or done her hair and didn't like that Julie and I were taking pics. Yeah, I'm going to be in BIG trouble!!!!! But, you can see just how pretty my baby sister is in the pics with Jessie.

1 comment:
She has no reason to worry! she still looks good! Thanks for the comments! I know, my goal it to be a better blogger!! I feel the same way, as far as our "babies" not being babies anymore :( the grow so fast! Keira graduated from pre-school, and will be going to kindergarten this school year! i can hardly believe it!
Post a Comment